Open Heaven 28 July 2022 MEMORISE: And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. Acts 2:42
BIBLE READING:ACTS 2:42-47 Open Heaven 28 July 2022
42. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44, And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47. Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
Open Heaven 28 July 2022
Bible In One Year: Proverbs 9:1-18, Proverbs 10:1-32, Proverbs 11:1-31
Prayer Points – Open Heavens 28 July 2022 Thursday Daily Devotional
1. Father, thank You for building Your Church and ensuring that the gates of hell cannot prevail against it.
2. Father, please flush out every impurity that exists in the Church today and let everyone who claims to be Your child begin to live holy indeed, in Jesus name.
3. Father, let the Church become aware of its primary purpose of winning souls into Your Kingdom and let us pursue it vigorously until You return.
4. My Lord and my God, please give all genuine men and women of God all over the world the spirit of diligence in prayer, fasting and study of Your word.
5. Lord, please raise more committed soul winners, in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Father, please raise more servant-leaders in the Church people who will be more interested in service than the glamour of leadership, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, please raise great role models from the Church and let them have greater influence on people than worldly ones, in Jesus name.
8. Lord, Your word says in Proverbs 29:2 that when the righteous rule, the people rejoice. Please, begin to raise great political leaders from the Church in Jesus name – leaders who will create policies in line with Your word and lead the people in the fear of the Lord, in Jesus name.
10. Father, please provide abundantly all resources – whether human or material, needed for Your Church to grow stronger and bigger, in Jesus name.
11. Father, please let Your Church become more compassionate towards the society. Let Your Church care, more than ever before, for the sick, the poor, the imprisoned, the rejected, and those who have been hurt in one way or the other, in Jesus name.
12. Your personal prayer points for the local Church you belong to.