Open Heaven 11 November 2022 Memorize: And the woman conceived and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life. 2 Kings 4:17
Bible Reading: Genesis 18:9-14 Open Heaven 11 November 2022
9. And they said unto him, where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.
10. And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.
11. Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.
12. Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
13. And the LORD said unto Abraham, wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
14. Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
Open Heaven November 2022
Bible Reading In One Year: John 10:1-42, John 11:1-57
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 11 November 2022 Friday Daily Devotional
In Genesis 18:9-14, God told Abraham that Sarah would have a son within a year, but she laughed, thinking it was impossible because she was too old and had been barren for so long. Even though the promise of childbirth seemed completely impossible, Sarah was carrying her baby nine months later.
It doesn’t matter for how long you have been barren, you will be carrying your babies this time next year in Jesus name. Many women in The Redeemed Christian Church of God have given birth long after menopause. This shows that nothing is impossible with the God I serve.
No matter how long someone’s case of barrenness is, He is able to turn it around. There was a woman who the doctor said had no womb. The husband’s relatives also told him to stop disturbing himself because they had removed his wife’s womb spiritually. The couple attended one of our programmes one day and God said I should tell the people that He would give babies to someone in the congregation who had no womb.
That month, she became pregnant. Her husband took her abroad to deliver the baby and told the doctors to conduct a Caesarean Section to avoid complications. After delivery, the doctor searched but didn’t see any womb. My Daddy showed the whole world that He can bring something out of nothing.
If He could do it for that couple, yours will not be difficult for Him. In 2 Kings 4:8-17, the Bible tells us that when Elisha told the Shunamite woman that she would have a son, she said, Man of God, do not deceive me. In other words, she told him not to lie to her.
The devil wants you to feel that God can be a liar. God will prove Himself to you that He doesn’t lie. In 1 Samuel 1:1-6, the Bible calls Peninnah an adversary; she constantly mocked Hannah about her barrenness. When the Almighty God moved in, she was silenced.
Anyone who is already mocking you now will soon come and rejoice with you, in Jesus name. Barrenness can make a person lose the desire to stay alive. In Genesis 30:1-2, Rachel said to her husband, give me a son or I die.
The good news for you is that fruitlessness of all kinds financial, academic, physical, and spiritual will become a thing of the past in your life, in Jesus name.
Key Point: – Open Heaven 11 November 2022
In which area of your life are you trusting God for fruitfulness? Pray to Him about it now. He will hear you, in Jesus name.