Open Heaven 3 August 2022 Memorise: And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27
Bible Reading: Romans 4:16-21 Open Heaven 3 August 2022
16. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
17. As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
18. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
19. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah’s womb:
20. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21. And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
Open Heaven 3 August 2022
BIBLE IN YEAR: Proverbs 28:1-28, Proverbs 29:1-27, Proverbs 30:1-33
Message: – Open Heaven 3 August 2022 Wednesday Daily Devotional
In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth from nothing. The Bible says that the earth was without form and void. The earth was shapeless; in other words, there was nothing good about it. If you had seen the earth in its initial state, you would have concluded that there was certainly no possibility of anything good coming out of it. Surprisingly, in less than seven days, the Almighty God created one of the greatest beauties out of nothing. God specializes in impossibilities.
Long ago, a young boy was brought to us because he was a rascal. He was so rascally that we put him in the care of a military man who was also an instrumentalist in the Church then. Anyone who saw this boy then would never have believed anything good could come out of him, but then, the military man started teaching him music.
One day, my wife and I travelled. During our trip, she saw a flute she liked and decided to buy it for the so-called rascal. When the boy saw it, he started to practice and today, that little boy whom everyone saw as a rascal is Pastor Kunle Ajayi – my personal minstrel. Each time I go for ministrations and Pastor Kunle plays the saxophone before I come up, the atmosphere changes: the Spirit of the Lord comes down mightily into the meeting.
God changed the name of Hadassah the slave girl to Esther the Queen. God turned a flaming furnace into an air-conditioned atmosphere for three Hebrew boys: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. God shut the mouths of lions for Daniel. The Almighty God pulled down the wall of Jericho standing in the way of the people of God.
What can my Daddy not do? Our God is a God of possibilities. He will make the impossible possible. If there is any situation in your life for which an improvement seems impossible, God will turn it around. If there is any obstacle hindering your joy, the Almighty God is rolling it away now, in Jesus name.
Don’t ever doubt Gods ability to make the impossible possible in your life. No matter what you are going through, my Daddy the Maker of all things will turn it around. You have to commit your life into His hands and trust Him for the victory that He will give to you.
KEY POINT – Open Heaven 3 August 2022
Heavenly Father, I ask that every obstacle in my life proving to be insurmountable be rolled away right now, in Jesus name.
Open Heaven 3 August 2022 Wednesday Hymn
HYMN 23: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.