Open Heaven 9 September 2022 MEMORISE: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
READ: Psalms 29:3-11 Open Heaven 9 September 2022
3. The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
4. The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7. The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
8. The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10. The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King forever.
11. The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
Open Heaven 9 September 2022
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 3:1-27, Ezekiel 4:1-17, Ezekiel 5:1-17, Ezekiel 6:1-14, Ezekiel 7:1-27, Ezekiel 8:1-18
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 9 September 2022 Friday Daily Devotional
When someone speaks, the weight of his or her words is determined by the power the person wields. If the pastor of your Church comes on the altar and says, Brethren, tomorrow, we are all to observe a fast, and then we will meet here to pray in the evening, most members of the congregation would fast and meet to pray.
However, if the Pastors maid were to say the same thing, it would be a joking matter. Now, because my Daddy is the Almighty, because He is the One who is greater than the greatest, when He speaks, the heavens and the earth tremble (Joel 3:16) and not a word from His mouth ever returns to Him without it coming to pass (Isaiah 55:11).
This is why I pray for you: the Lord will speak good things concerning you today, in Jesus name. When you look at the whole of creation, then you remember that in Genesis 1, it is recorded that all these things were made just by Someone speaking, you would understand how potent the words of God are.
His words are so potent that once He says something, it is as good as done. If you have a problem that has defied all solutions, what you need is a word from God. If He says you are healed, then you are healed indeed.
A few years ago, I went to minister in Canada, and there was a woman in the congregation who had been bleeding non-stop for years. While I was preaching, God spoke. He said the fellow concerned would understand, that I should tell the person that the bleeding had stopped. She heard the word, jumped for joy, ran to the toilet and discovered that not only had the bleeding stopped, but even the sanitary pad that was wet before had become completely dry.
I stand on the authority of the Most High God to say that every problem that has been bringing you shame shall disappear today in Jesus name. Every sickness that is threatening your life is healed now in Jesus name. That problem in your family that has lingered from generation to generation comes to an end now in Jesus name. The Lord has said many things in the Bible that are peculiar to your situation, as a child of God. Meditate on these words and act on them; you will see them manifesting in your life in Jesus name. There is nothing that can resist the word of the Lord over your life, nothing whatsoever!
Prayer Point: – Open Heaven 9 September 2022
Locate the words of God that speak to your situation in the Bible; meditate on them, pray with them and begin to act on them.
Open Heaven 9 September 2022 Hymn
HYMN: O WORSHIP THE KING
1. O worship the King all glorious above,
O gratefully sing His power and His love:
our Shield and Defender, the Ancient of Days,
pavilioned in splendour and girded with praise.
2. O tell of His might, O sing of His grace,
whose robe is the light, whose canopy space.
His chariots of wrath the deep thunderclouds form,
and dark is His path on the wings of the storm.
3. Thy bountiful care, what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light;
It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain,
and sweetly distils in the dew and the rain.
4. Frail children of dust, and feeble as frail,
in Thee do we trust, nor find Thee to fail.
Your mercies, how tender, how firm to the end,
our Maker, Defender, Redeemer, and Friend!
5. O measureless Might, ineffable Love,
While angels delight to hymn Thee above!
The humbler creation, though feeble their lays,
with true adoration shall lisp to Thy praise!