Open Heaven 30 July 2022 MEMORISE:I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. Psalms 40:1
BIBLE READING: PSALMS 40:1-5 Open Heaven 30 July 2022
1. I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
4. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
5. Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Open Heaven 30 July 2022
Bible In One Year: Proverbs 14:1-35, Proverbs 15:1-33, Proverbs 16:1-33
Message: Open Heaven 30 July 2022 Saturday Daily Devotional
Many years ago in my home town, we needed to dig a well, so we called someone to do the job. After he had dug for so long and did not hit water, he gave up. Since our agreement was that we would pay him when he found water, he gave up the money too.
We then called someone else to finish the job. The fellow also negotiated his pay and we agreed. The newly hired man continued from where the first man had left off and just as his digger hit the ground, water gushed out. Before long, he was done with his job and he collected all the money that the other fellow would have collected, without doing as much work.
You may just be one prayer away from receiving your answer. If you stop praying now, all the time and effort invested in praying over that matter may go to waste. God can never withhold anything good from His children (Luke 11:11-13). He actually even wants better things for you than you can pray for.
There may be things you have been asking Him for over a period of time; don’t worry, He can hear you and will answer in due time. When I was still living in the house that is now called Open Heavens International Centre, my prayer room was more accessible to the children, but whenever I was in there, nobody dared disturb me except my youngest child who would come in anytime he wanted me to give him some cookies.
Sometimes I would ignore him, hoping that he would leave me alone, but he would not give up. At last, I would realise that if I really wanted to pray, I would have to get up my prayers and attend to him first. Can you keep asking God for what you want until He says, I had better give this boy/girl what he/she wants so that I can rest? Certain destiny-changing miracles will not take place until you are ready to tell God, I will not let You go unless You bless me like Jacob did.
Ask your spouse to pray along with you whenever you seem to be getting weary in praying over a particular matter. If you are not married, look for a Christian, preferably of the same gender, who can pray with you, so the persons iron may sharpen yours(Proverbs 27:17).
If what you are asking for is the will of God and you don’t give up, your answer will come in due season.
Prayer Points – Open Heaven 30 July 2022
Pray without ceasing.