Open Heaven 5 September 2022 Memorize: Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: Genesis 49:25
Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 28:1-14 Open Heaven 5 September 2022
1. And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2. And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
10. And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11. And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12. The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
Open Heaven 5 September 2022
Bible Reading In One Year: Jeremiah 49:1-39, Jeremiah 50:1-46
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 5 September 2022 Monday Daily Devotional
“The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22”
When the Lord blesses the work of your hands, you will not only have great wealth, it will come with peace of mind. Wealth that comes from scheming and plotting against people will bring all sorts of trouble along with it.
Haman was a rich man; in fact, he was second-in command to the King, yet, he was jealous and envious of Mordecai who was far below his rank (Esther 3:1-5). Do you want to enjoy great wealth as well as peace of mind? Seek the blessing of the Lord. How does this blessing of the Lord come?
Deuteronomy 28:1 tell us: “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.”
The blessing of the Lord comes through hearkening to the voice of God and then observing to do all His commandments. First, you must pay very close attention to His word, and then you must do exactly what He says. It is that simple.
When the widow of Zarephath came into great wealth, it was because the Prophet gave her specific instructions and she obeyed them all, just as he directed her.
There was a man who was a manager in his place of work and he kept asking God, For how long am I going to be an employee? Please prosper me greatly so I can also be an employer of labour. God told him to begin to roast and sell peanuts coated with honey. He obeyed. The last time I heard about him, he already had two private jets.
Sometimes, to get these specific instructions from God, you need to cry to Him in prayer as the widow did to Elisha. In the meantime, obey all the instructions you have read in the Bible.
He said if you bring your tithe into His storehouse, then you will get a blessing so large that your present bank account will not be able to contain it hearken. He said that if you sow bountifully, you will reap bountifully hearken. Hearken diligently to His word and see if He will not bless you tremendously.
Prayer Points: Open Heavens 5 September 2022
Father, please tell me what I must do to succeed; reveal to me the hidden wealth of secret places and I promise that I will hearken and do according to Your word.
Open Heaven 5 September 2022 Monday Hymn
HYMN: WILL YOUR ANCHOR HOLD IN THE STORMS OF LIFE
1. Will your anchor hold in the storms of life
When the clouds unfold their wings of strife?
When the strong tides lift, and the cables strain,
Will your anchor drift, or firm remain?
We have an anchor that keeps the soul
Steadfast and sure while the billows roll;
Fastened to the Rock which cannot move,
Grounded firm and deep in the Saviour’s love!
2. It is safely moored, ’twill the storm withstand,
For ’tis well secured by the Saviour’s hand,
And the cables, passed from His heart to mine,
Can defy the blast through strength divine.
3. It will firmly hold in the straits of fear,
When the breakers have told the reef is near;
Though the tempest rage and the wild winds blow,
Not an angry wave shall our bark o’erflow.
4. It will surely hold in the flood of death,
When the waters cold, chill our latest breath,
On the rising tide it can never fail,
While our hopes abide within the veil!
5. When our eyes behold, through the gathering night
The city of gold, our harbour bright,
We shall anchor fast by the heavenly shore,
With the storms all past for evermore.